How do I access WisePay Finance Portal?
To login to Wisepay please click here
How do I access Insight?
To login to Insight click here
What information can I access with my Insight login?
- Student Attendance
- Student Timetables
- Student Behaviour
- Student School Reports
- Student Homework
- Absence Reporting
- Parents Evening Bookings
- Request for Leave
- Cashless Catering
- Amendments to Personal Details
- Exam Entries/Results
- Exam Timetables
- WisePay Finance Portal
- Letters to Parents
- Messages from School
How do I book appointments for Parents' Evenings?
Please read the guide below on how to book Parents' Evening Appointments
How do I access the Insight App on my phone or tablet?
- Download from either the App Store or Google Play by searching for "Insight by TASC"
- Once you have downloaded the App, please open a web browser on a PC and visit https://insight.bws-school.org.uk
- In the bottom right of the Insight screen click on the mobile phone
- Return to the App on your mobile device and click on "Scan the QR barcode"
- Use the camera on your mobile device to capture the QR code. When successful the following screen will appear. Press OK
- Proceed to login with your Insight username and password
How do I reset my password?
Parents: If you’ve forgotten your login details please click here and then click the “don’t know your password” link on the login screen. This will send a password reset link to your email address. Once you have received the email please follow the steps to gain access to your account. If you still have problems, please email email@example.com for more assistance.
Students: Please visit Mr White or Mr Waters in IT01 to reset your school network password
Insight Portal - Parent Evening Appointments