The annual BWSPA Christmas Fayre is taking place on Saturday 23 November. We need some ‘Christmas Elves’ to help.
Specifically we are looking for the following:
- Donations for BWSPA stalls – books, bottles (wine/beer/Prosecco etc) for an adult tombola, small toys, board games or chocolates for a children’s tombola, good quality bric-a-brac, BWS blazers, rugby and PE kit
- Donations for Christmas decorations for the Sport’s Hall – specifically we’d like a small live tree, 8 small decorative items for the café tables, an outdoor inflatable Xmas decoration, Xmas garlands – but if you have anything you think might help set the scene, please contact me. Alternatively, if you would like to donate money towards the purchase of a tree it would be much appreciated!
- Bakers (children and adults) to provide cakes, cupcakes, mince pies and gingerbread (details for our gingerbread recipe can be found on our Facebook page: BWSPAchristmas)
Finally but perhaps most importantly we need volunteers to:
- Help set-up and decorate the Sports’ Hall on Friday 22 November between 4 pm and 7 pm
- Run the various BWSPA stalls and serve refreshments at our café (doesn’t have to be all day – feel free to volunteer for a couple of hours)
- Manage car parking on site on Saturday 23 November (as above, doesn’t have to be all day)
- Help take-down and tidy up the Sports’ Hall at the end of the Fayre between 3 pm and 5 pm
Some of your boys have already kindly volunteered to provide live music, but if there are any musicians who missed my earlier email and would like to perform, please let us know.
If you or your sons would like to volunteer for the Elf Service, simply email me your contact details and when and how you would be willing to help. We really need everyone’s help to make this annual event a great success.
Even if you can’t help, please do visit the Fayre and bring your family.